Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let the Inspiration Begin!


Hi There!  Glad you found my blog! I am Suzanne and I hope to inspire you with fresh, fun ideas for your dwelling.  Whether you are new to the wonderful world of design or you are an enthusiast like me, you will find something that inspires!

But first, I will share with you a little about me! I enjoy all kinds of design and anything creative. Sharing ideas and the creativity it sparks is what drove me to blogging.


I hope to highlight some new ideas and products that you would have maybe missed, if it wasn't for this design blog.  Giving you some inspiration and a place to connect with me and other design loving people.

Here are a few of my favorite things! Enjoy.





 This is the way to use a bold color in a room.  Just a little for the accent chair and in a few medium accessories and VOILA!  Also, notice the different wood tones. Perfect way to blend them without being matchy-matchy. It creates a more "collected" look that looks like you built your room piece by piece.



 Gore Design Co. makes these AH-mazing sinks out of concrete. I think they're beautiful and really durable. Definitely having one made for my next bathroom design!


The Eames Lounge Chair. 
Best chair all around (obviously my favorite)- it is comfortable and looks good in just about any space. Pair it with an ultra  modern living room or a relaxed cottage living room, pretty sure it will look great in both! 
  



 I did a similar photo arrangement in my first place.  Random frames, all painted to match and black and white pictures. Did this down the entire hall it had a cool effect- cohesive yet eclectic.

The santomer dining table has always been one of my favs! Its reclaimed wood from building tear downs.  You can get the base in various stains but I love the striking look of ebony stained mahogany. Pair this with any style of chair; I like the ghost chair from Kartell



 I LOVE exposed brick! I have yet to have some in any of my dwellings but someday I will have it! 
There is just something about old brick paired with new furniture.....so delish. 


Unique storage is always fun! What would have been a hollow blank wall 
can be transformed into a wall of bookshelves! Giving you plenty of storage for all you 
book lovers and an attractive wall of art!




Like what you see?
Make sure you never miss anything! Follow us!
Facebook     Website     Houzz      Pinterest     Twitter 




No comments:

Post a Comment