Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I recycle, and so should you!

So everyone talks about recycling junk or unwanted items  well here a few ideas that stood out to me. Very fun and playful! Sometimes you just need that one piece to give a sense of playfulness or just to let people know you don't take life to seriously! Enjoy!





So if you are like me you might like beer or soda out of glass bottles. Something 
with awesome colorful caps! I created a few pieces of art out of the caps i had 
collected but never thought to do it on furniture!



Still have your old records and turntable? Why not turn your old records into a table?! 
This custom-made piece is not only fashionable, but functional! You can showcase 
your taste in music as well as your taste in design (not to mention your good taste in recycling!).



Mission: Antique Impossible. Ok, so maybe I’m no Tom Cruise/Ethan Hunt, but if I could 
find sixteen equally-sized wooden crates on my next antique shopping trip, I would 
definitely consider myself a secret agent of design. This arrangement is absolutely beautiful! 
It provides storage and shelving with a rustic yet elegant feel. 


These comfy cubes can be a great addition to a kids’ or game room, or can even serve as an ottoman. 
Love them! 


Boris Bally crafted these sleek and modern seats out of street signs.  Because of their bright colors and strong metal, they are stylish and durable enough for everyday use. Now, I’m sure Boris Bally doesn’t encourage theft of public property, but does encourage recycling, reducing, and reusing: crucial practices of living an environmentallyconscious life (and a style-conscious one, at that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment