Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For the Love of Chairs!

I have an affinity for accent chairs. My all time favorite being the Eames Lounge Chair and the Barcelona, but we’ll get to those later. In my searches I’ve came across some bright and fun examples I had to share with you. Vintage modern is how I would describe my style if I had to and these just feel right to me. Enjoy!



Minimalist and happy. I feel like I can breathe. Cozy seating areas prevent clutter and make for a good chance to chat or enjoy a drink. I just can’t get enough of that turquoise.

Don’t be afraid to give new life to an old friend. Refinishing and recovering a chair is a nice way to retain the sentimental value and create a fresh look. I frequent antique and resale shops, on the hunt for a piece that can be had cheap and customized just for me.

Now this is eye catching! A relatively simple chair covered with a memorable fabric is what an accent chair should be. This is a great addition to neutral components and can add some life to your space.


The choice of turquoise doesn’t hurt my love for this look. Two similar chairs covered in the same fabric create a fun effect, providing unity while maintaining an eclectic and composed look.


These beautiful Danish modern chairs have been recovered, providing an updated look.


If you have a piece of furniture you have given new life to...we would love you to share with us! Got a design idea but not sure how to accomplish what you desire? Let us know we will be glad to help.


Hope you guys enjoyed today's inspiration! Fell free to leave a comment.  Tell us what you liked and if you are in need of inspiration and its not here.....we will find you some!
 
Like what you see?
Make sure you never miss anything! Follow us!
Facebook     Website     Houzz      Pinterest     Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment